Environmental Site Assessment
EGC has conducted numerous Phase 1, 2 & 3 Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) across Canada. An ESA is important for site characterization and reporting contaminated or potentially contaminated sites. The purpose of ESA due diligence is to make sure a purchaser’s liability is limited. Our team will help identify the existence and scope of soil and/or groundwater contamination as well as the presence of hazardous buildings materials such as asbestos, lead paint or mold.
Our Environmental Services includes the following & more:
- Phase 1 ESA – Upstream Oil & Gas Facilities and Brownfield (Commercial/industrial properties)
- Phase 2 ESA – Contaminant Characterization and Delineation
- Phase 3 ESA – Remediation including Design, Budgeting, Tendering and Project Management
- Underground Storage Tank (UST) Removal
- Pre (Baseline Studies) and Post-Disturbance Assessments
- Spill Control
- Soil Quality Assessments and remediation
- Surface Water/Groundwater Quality Assessments and remediation
- Groundwater Well Installation, Monitoring and Reporting
- Obtaining Licenses, Approvals and Permits from Regulators.
- Landfill Environmental Site Assessments
- Environmental Planning, Risk Assessments, Risk Management, and Strategy Development.
Specialized Services by a Qualified Assessor
- Building Material Surveys & Hazardous Material Assessments
- Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) Audits & Inspections
- Lead and Mold Survey
- Landfill and sewage lagoon assessment
- Wetland Assessment, Delineation & Mitigation
- Biophysical Site Assessments
- Fish Salvage Activities
- Baseline Sampling – Turbidity and water quality Monitoring by Qualified Aquatic Environmental Specialist (QAES)